Which Cosmetic Dentistry Treatment is Right For You?
Cosmetic dentistry focuses on improving the appearance of your smile while still maintaining optimum oral health. At Thrive Dental Studio, our highly-skilled cosmetic dentist, Dr. Figueiredo, utilizes the most advanced treatments and techniques available to improve the appearance of common dental imperfections and restore form and function to your teeth.
What Conditions can be treated with Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry has come a long way. Smile flaws and dental problems that left people with misshapen teeth are now easy to address under the care of the right cosmetic dentist. With the proper care and the right cosmetic dental treatment plan, you can improve the appearance of your teeth.
What dental concerns can be addressed with cosmetic dentistry services?
- Crooked Teeth
- Tooth Decay
- Discolored Teeth
- Small Chips in Teeth
- Broken Teeth
- Missing Teeth
Cosmetic dentistry procedures can help you achieve a healthier, more attractive, straighter, lively, and more youthful beautiful smile.
If you are unsatisfied with the look of your smile, cosmetic dentistry is an excellent option to help you achieve the natural beauty of your smile. Thrive Dental Studio provides the following cosmetic treatments in Portland, ME:
- Teeth Whitening: Who doesn’t want white teeth? For teeth that may be discolored, stained brown, or yellow, teeth whitening is the perfect solution to improve the color of your teeth. In-office teeth whitening is way more effective than over-the-counter teeth whitening products, so be sure to schedule an appointment with Dr. Figueiredo if you want the best results.
- Porcelain Veneers: Veneers are thin shells designed to mimic the look of natural teeth. The shells are attached to the front surface of your teeth to improve the appearance of chipped, discolored, misshapen, or crooked teeth. Veneers typically cost $1000 to $2,000 per tooth.
- Cosmetic Dental Bonding: Bonding involves using composite resin to repair decayed, chipped, damaged, or discolored teeth. It can also be used to close spaces between teeth and to make teeth look longer. On average, you can expect to pay around $800 to $1000 per tooth for cosmetic bonding.
- Invisalign: Invisalign is a cosmetic treatment that straightens teeth without using metal braces. It uses a series of custom-made, clear aligners that cover your teeth and gently pull them into the proper position over time. Invisalign can treat overbite, underbite, crossbite, open bite, gap teeth, and crowded teeth. They’re popular with adults looking to straighten their smiles because they are clear and removable. To get the maximum benefit from Invisalign, you must wear the aligners 20 to 22 hours a day. If you think you’ll be tempted to slip them out more often, it may not be the best choice for you. Invisalign treatment generally costs $5,000–$7,000
Can You Get More than One Cosmetic Dentistry Treatment?
With cosmetic dentistry, nothing is one size fits all. There are many cosmetic dentistry options so you can choose whatever works best to help you get the perfect healthy smile you’ve always wanted. This may mean combining different treatments to get the outcome you desire.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
There are many great benefits of cosmetic dentistry, including:
- Improved appearance of your teeth
- Increased confidence
- A brighter smile you are proud to show off
- Healthier teeth
- Long-lasting results
Cosmetic Dentist in Portland, ME
At Thrive Dental Studio, we provide several cosmetic options to address your dental needs. Cosmetic dental procedures help our patients achieve their dream smiles. If you’re in the Portland, ME area and would like to improve your smile, contact us to schedule your first visit with Dr. Figueiredo to determine which cosmetic dentistry procedures can help you get the smile of your dreams.